Avocado mango salsa is our favorite salsa for fish or shrimp tacos. It lends a cooling tropical flavor that’s perfect for the summertime.
The best thing about it is it’s quick and easy to make. Just chop up your ingredients, then gently mix them together in a bowl. Once you have it all mixed up, just cover it and stick it in the refrigerator for an hour or so to let the flavors marry.
- Try one of our 12 salsa recipes to help you master Taco Night.
Avocado Mango Salsa
- 1 large mango - peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large avocado - pit and rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 large red onion - finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 habanero pepper - stemmed, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- Chop all of your ingredients, then gently mix everything together. Refrigerate for about an hour before using.